The Artificial Intelligence Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore the essential issues and intriguing innovations in applied AI. You’ll delve into practical business applications, use cases, technical skills, tear-downs of successful AI projects, and dissections of failures in these key topic areas:
- AI in the enterprise: Executive Briefings, case studies and use cases, industry-specific applications
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, safety, regulation
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, data, training
Are you a developer, engineer, designer, or product manager leveraging AI to build your company’s next great product or service? Or an executive, entrepreneur, or innovator faced with making difficult strategic decisions to navigate the impact of AI on your organization? Join the Artificial Intelligence and experience a large depth and breadth of technical content—with a strong focus on the most important AI developments for business.
Previous attendees included:
Huma Abidi, Intel;
Gaurav Agarwal, NVIDIA;
Sarah Bird, Facebook; and many others...