The Annual Car HMI Europe is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together stakeholders playing an active role in the technical and design field for automotive HMI and UX development. In 2.5 days you will get the chance to discuss opportunities as well as challenges in HMI and UX development that lie ahead of the automotive industry.
The event provides you with insights into new business use cases, concepts, technical challenges, and innovations while offering you the chance to discuss specific roadmaps for “Future HMIs & UX Redefined.”
The Car HMI Europe Mission
The Car HMI tackles various possibilities that lie ahead of the industry. With collective knowledge, you will get a chance to address the challenges that need to be solved for the development & realization of future HMI’s & UX in cars.
- Be an active part of the thriving automotive HMI & UX scene
- Discover how vehicle automation changes HMI requirements & User Experience Design
- Discuss concepts and solutions to keep the driver in the loop and to increase user experience
- Explore how to minimize driver distraction in a world of increased car capabilities & growing complexity for the driver
- Gain insights & see the latest technologies & trends for displays, software, AR, AI & ADAS, interaction concepts, infotainment, connected car & cockpit & control architectures
300+ HMI and User Experience Professionals;
60+ Industry-Focused Speakers;
70+ Decision Makers / Senior Influencers