Food Matters Live is an event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government, and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. Taking place at London’s ExCeL from 19 – 20 November 2019, Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 leading organizations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free-to-attend conference and seminar sessions
- Three educational and inspiring attractions
- Enter into the inaugural Food Matters Live Awards
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Promoting a sustainable future, Food Matters Live is the only event that spans the disciplines of food and drink, retailers, service providers, government bodies, and nutritional experts. Across the three-day conference, attendees will hear discussions around various topics including brand management, responsible packaging and design, contemporary retailing, innovative strategies catering to younger generations, and much more…
Amongst the Food Matters Live 2016’s speakers was our Editor-in-Chief, Flavia Anghel, who moderated two panels, one of which being Building and Benefiting from Your Brand Purpose and Future-Proofing: Packaging for Millennials.
600 exhibitors, 400 speakers, and thousands of visitors across the sectors of suppliers, retailers, foodservice providers, and research bodies.