Powered by the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB)–UK trade association for digital advertising, representing the UK’s leading brands, media owners, and agencies–the IAB UK Leadership Summit is an event for senior decision makers from IAB member companies.
The event gathers a senior audience in a confidential environment to house open and honest discussions on the issues the industry faces. Ultimately these conversations help to steer and shape the work of the IAB to build a sustainable future for digital advertising.
The IAB UK Leadership Summit is a central thought leadership event for senior marketing and advertising leads to come together to discuss and advance the interests of the industry through open discussions, debates and thought-provoking presentations.
Throughout the two-day conference, participants will be able to attend five breakout sessions that will cover the following topics: Measurement, Transparency, Diversity, Branded Content, GDPR.
What’s on the agenda?
- Measurement and Data: In a post-cookie world, how can marketers and agencies get the most out of their digital campaigns and use the data available to them to accurately measure and attribute their campaigns.
- Trust: In an industry obsessed with trust, the issue will become a major focus for the IAB in 2020. Following on from its first Digital Trust Forum in January 2020, this Townhall will explore exactly what trust is all about, how the industry can regain the trust of advertisers and agencies, and assess how to increase consumer trust.
- Policy: By the time of Leadership Summit 2020, the ICO will have ruled on their consultation into adtech and real-time bidding. This Townhall will provide a vital forum for industry leaders to take stock and agree on the direction of travel.
- Effectiveness and brand-building: In order to be able to robustly state the case for digital in press and comms, having a bank of effectiveness data and research is going to become more essential. How do we continue to prove digital’s effectiveness as a brand-building medium?
- Work Culture 2020: Diversity is on everyone’s lips, but what about inclusivity and creating a working environment that is safe, harnesses talent and allows diverse people to thrive. This Townhall will look at the impact of #TimeTo, discussed Shared Parental Leave, ad land drinking culture and much more.
This exclusive event will major on providing strategic direction for the digital future as well as a first-class networking opportunity.
Previous attendees included:
Nathan Cook, Global Director, Advertising Innovation, Unilever,
Nick Hugh, Chief Executive Officer, The Telegraph,
Finlay Clark, UK Country Manager, Waze, and many more...