Retail Global (formerly the PeSA Internet Conference) was created out of a passion for the industry and the people who lead it.
Founder Phil Leahy successfully launched and built one of the largest eBay businesses retailing CDs & DVDs – achieving Australia’s #1 eBay seller for the highest volume of sales in all seller categories for a number of years. He then decided to launch a conference to help others who were tackling marketplaces and cross-border.
Why attend Retail Global?
The three-day event focuses on real solutions for retailers: 87% of attendees report a positive increase in turnover by attending the conference with an average increase of 17.5% attributed directly as a result of attending.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities: 93% networking was identified as the key factor attendees would re-attend.
- Content is king: 96% of attendees rate the quality of content good to excellent.
- Access to 100+ local and global industry experts: 83% of speakers in 2017 rated very good – excellent.
- The event promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing: 2017 saw a 34% increase in attendance by larger retailers – challenging the notion that small and large businesses cannot learn from each other.
- Targeted and approachable solution providers: 84% of attendees said they would be looking to do business with exhibitors they met at the event.
- Access to hundreds of online merchants: 89% of attendees in 2017 were online merchants.
“I now own and occupy a building worth more than $5,000,000 – Retail Global has helped me attain the skills, knowledge & network to grow from the garage to where I am now.”
David Lim, CEO, Timberbits
and 75+ exhibitors...