Strata Data Conference returns to London with expert speakers from around the world who will share their data case studies, proven best practices, effective new analytic approaches, and rare skills with an audience of data scientists, analysts, and executives. Amongst the topics explored at the event are:
- Strata Business Summit
- Data science and machine learning
- Data engineering and architecture
- Streaming systems and real-time applications
- Big data and data science in the cloud
- Emerging technologies and case studies
- Visualization and user experience
- Platform security and cybersecurity
- Law, ethics, and governance
- Data-driven business management
Strata represents a unique opportunity to tap into the leading minds in technology and network with thousands of data scientists, engineers, analysts, and business managers. Join the conference and turn algorithms into an advantage.
Strata Data Conference is where science and new business fundamentals intersect—and merge. It’s a deep dive into emerging techniques and technologies. You’ll dissect case studies, develop new skills through in-depth tutorials, share emerging best practices in data science, and imagine the future.
Why should you attend?
Strata Data Conference is where big data’s most influential business decision makers, strategists, architects, developers, and analysts gather to shape the future of their businesses and technologies. If you want to tap into the opportunity that big data presents, you want to be there.
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
- Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
- Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
- Discover training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
- Meet-face-to face with other innovators and thought leaders
200+ experts and innovators from around the world