The Northern Digital Awards are returning for 2019! Following the successful launch of the awards in 2015, the Northern Digital Awards will once again recognise the very best in digital marketing campaigns and talent across the North, as well as rewarding websites, apps and software to reflect the online world that public, private and third sector organizations now inhabit, trade, and communicate in.
The Northern Digital Awards were launched by Don’t Panic and Prolific North, the North’s leading website for news, informed opinion, features and occasional gossip about the comings and goings of creative, media and digital companies across the region.
There are 30 categories open to entry and will be judged by some of the biggest names in digital marketing. The call for entries will commence in August 2018 with a closing date of Friday 26 October followed by a late entry period of a further week.
The awards ceremony take places on the evening of Thursday 31 January 2019 at the Royal Armouries New Dock Hall in Leeds. The event will attract substantial numbers of entries and around 400 guests including many of the North’s leading digital marketing professionals.
Here are top 10 of reasons why you should enter the Northern Digital Awards:
• To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
• To prove or evidence to clients that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
• To reward, celebrate and recognize your team;
• If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
• Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
• The awards evening is a highlight in the digital industry calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
• The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts;
• The Northern Digital Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
• Award wins raise awareness of your organization or work and create PR opportunities;
• Being an award-winning agency or organization will help you recruit and retain talent.