Webinale is a conference for digital professionals, trendsetter, and makers in the World Wide Web – it’s an optimal crossover platform for knowledge transfer, inspiration, and exchange of experience across all industries.
This year’s conference will cover topics like:
- Business Innovation: Learn which approaches, tools, and forms of organization can promote the emergence of sustainable business innovation.
- Online Marketing: Storytelling, (strategic) content marketing, web analytics, SEO, corporate blogs, conversion rates, and much more.
- The User Experience Design track will cover all aspects of a user’s interaction with a product.
- Web Design: Learn the key skills and technologies needed to design and develop websites: UI Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Tooling, Responsive Design, and the right use of CSS and HTML.
- Voice Assistants: Explore digital voice assistants from different perspectives.
- Agile & Devops: This track focuses on Microsoft technologies and tools such as Visual Studio 2017 and the Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Visual Studio Team System with its management and testing tools for .NET developers.
- Digital Analytics: Get to learn the practices in the field of digital analysis and construct exciting scenarios.
- Emerging Technologies: This track covers topics and developments that are not yet having an acute impact on our work but that are likely to become more important in the future.