World Summit AI is an event dedicated to the AI ecosystem from Enterprise to Big Tech, Startups, Investors, and Science.
In 2019, the event is coming back with a bang! World Summit AI is doubling the size of the conference, expecting over 6,000 attendees and 140 innovators on stage to tell you what you need to know about AI.
From applied solutions for enterprises to mind-boggling innovation to heated discussions on AI ethics and AI4good, World Summit AI aims to tackle the most burning AI issues for 2019 and beyond head-on.
Key themes include:
- AI IN ACTION: How AI is redefining business paradigms and transforming the enterprise day-to-day
- MIND-BLOWING ADVANCES IN AI: Genuinely ground-breaking new innovations in AI soon to go into the full-scale application
- ETHICAL AI – BIAS AND INCLUSION: Making sure AI is developed taking privacy, transparency, and accountability in mind
- STARTUP, SCALEUPS & UNICORNS: Editorial picks of the agile creatives who are innovating at pace & creating entirely new models for AI application
- DISRUPTORS: The tech giants making leaps and bounds to set the tone for AI game change
- GETTING INTO THE HEADS OF INVESTORS: What investors are looking for and how to get a share of the AI investment pie
Why should you attend the summit?
- LEARN ABOUT AI: Learn from influential people smashing through the boundaries of possibility in AI, including big tech giants such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, IBM and Apple
- “DO” AI: Join the event’s workshops and do everything from starting your own AI experiment to deploying machine learning models to gain insight from data
- AI NETWORKING: Enterprise, Startups, Investors and Deep Tech will all gather in one inspiring space for two days. Access the full attendee list, make contact before and at the event, and arrange meetings onsite
- ENTERTAINMENT: DJ Sleeper will fly in from Los Angeles to make sure the conference keeps it real. There is the party, where you can bond with your next investor/partner/customer over a beer and a dance-off (or just a beer…)
“Biggest European AI Event with a great mixture of participants from students, startups to enterprises and provides insights from coders to Business Managers”
Chief Product Owner AI at Deutsche Telekom AG
“Great event where enterprise and academia meet to join forces and push the limits of AI even further”
Senior Scientist at Philips