ADFEST is Asia’s most celebrated and recognized regional creative festival.
Founded in 1998, ADFEST is the ideal place for the creative industry to gather, network, exchange ideas, and meet new friends. With less than 200 delegates in its 1st year, ADFEST now welcomes over 1,200 delegates from all over the world each year. It is the annual creative festival not to be missed to stay at the forefront of the rapidly changing creative, marketing, and production industries.
ADFEST not only raises the standard of creative excellence in the region, but it also celebrates the uniqueness of local culture. It is a learning hub for those in the communication industry through showcasing of the region’s best creative works and inspiring content from experts in various disciplines. It is also a perfect place to relax, learn, and meet new friends in the industry.
Objectives of the festival include:
- Raising the standard of creative excellence in the region
- Encouraging & celebrating the uniqueness of each local culture
ADFEST serves as learning hub via:
- Showcase of the best advertising and production works in the region
- Seminar sessions by renowned speakers from all over the world
- Center for meeting old friends, making new ones, and exchanging of new ideas & opinions
- Provide a short break from daily work to re-focus, re-charge, and find new inspirations