For 2021, Cisco Live goes global, as an immersive two-day virtual event. When will it take place across the world?
Americas: March 30 – 31
APJC: March 31 – April 1
EMEAR: March 31 – April 1
The global digital event will deliver:
- Experts. The summit will deliver top speakers, relevant sessions, and engaging content from in the region and around the globe.
- Choice. You can build your personalized agenda with the topics from a broad range of global sessions delivered live and on-demand.
- Impact. Anticipate a wave of global innovations and announcements that will inspire you to imagine new possibilities.
- Access. Training and essential skills building that will help you navigate the complexity of the ever-changing landscape.
- Community. Although Cisco Live may come together in new ways, the community retains the same goals and continues to extend their long-standing tradition of learning, networking, and leaning in with, and for, one another.
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Cisco Distinguished Engineers, CCIEs, and some of the world’s top technology experts