The CommerceNext Marketing Summit Series will help retailers and direct-to-consumer brands get 2021 off to a smart start. The virtual event takes place over three Wednesdays (January 20th, January 27th and February 3rd) with interactive bonus tracks on Fridays (January 22nd and January 29th). The Marketing Summit Series consists of live-streamed keynotes from industry leaders, original research presentations, panels on the latest marketing strategies, founder showcases, and roundtable discussions. From leadership lessons to channel-specific deep dives, this series will advance key elements of your retail and e-commerce marketing strategy.
Why Attend CommerceNext events?
CommerceNext is a community, event series, and conference for marketers at retail and direct-to-consumer brands. The events feature:
- Speakers from leading retailers, DTC brands, and innovative tech companies including executives from Glossier, Purple, FTD, Walmart, UNTUCKit, Rent the Runway, Rothy’s, Bonobos, Macy’s, Casper, and many more.
- Original merchant and consumer research on marketing and e-commerce trends and issues impacting the industry.
- Meaningful peer-to-peer networking and curated conversations with companies ranging from industry titans to disruptive changemakers.
- Content on both new marketing strategies and tactical “how to’s” with industry leaders who have hands-on experience.
CommerceNext is a retail and e-commerce conference for marketers. The event brings together top-tier retail and e-commerce brands to share, learn, and evolve their customer acquisition strategy.
Helping the industry navigate and succeed in this fast-paced, high stakes world is what CommerceNext is all about. Join the summit for insights, best practices, peer-to-peer interaction, and digital marketing leaders sharing their knowledge — all with an eye towards helping you acquire new customers and grow your retail and e-commerce businesses.
Featured topics during last years included:
- Marketing on Auto-Pilot: AI & Predictive Marketing
- Amazon: Gaming the System to Win
- How Messaging and Voice Assistants Will Transform Search and Marketing
- Going Viral: Content Marketing & Organic Social
- Shifting Consumer Behaviors That Are Shaping the Future of Retail
- Optimizing Conversion with New Payment & Gifting Technologies
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.