CommerceNext is a retail and eCommerce conference for marketers. The two-day event brings together top-tier retail and eCommerce brands to share, learn, and evolve their customer acquisition strategy.
When e-commerce leaders are asked what is the most important topic for them, year after year, it’s customer acquisition. The focus on customer acquisition may come as no surprise given that Amazon now represents $0.50 of every $1.00 spent online and 25% of the total growth in retail both online and offline. In addition to Amazon, eCommerce growth is under pressure from increased marketing costs, customer churn as well as fast-changing customer behaviors, attitudes and uses of technology and media.
Helping the industry navigate and succeed in this fast-paced, high stakes world is what CommerceNext is all about. Join the summit for two-days of insights, best practices, peer-to-peer interaction, and digital marketing leaders sharing their knowledge – all with an eye towards helping you acquire new customers and grow your retail and e-commerce businesses.
Featured topics during last years were:
- Marketing on Auto-Pilot: AI & Predictive Marketing
- Amazon: Gaming the System to Win
- How Messaging and Voice Assistants Will Transform Search and Marketing
- Going Viral: Content Marketing & Organic Social
- Shifting Consumer Behaviors That Are Shaping the Future of Retail
- Optimizing Conversion with New Payment & Gifting Technologies
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.