27 cross-sector customer professionals share fresh insights for customer strategies that reflect customer expectations, innovate digital & tech, drive customer-centric cultures, develop multi-channel journeys, leverage metrics & analytics for meaningful customer experiences that drive commercial success.
Here’s what attendees should expect:
- New Customer Expectations & Behaviours: Deliver extraordinary experiences which reflect today’s customers post-pandemic
- Reimagined Digital Experiences: Power AI, tools, and technology for personalized online experiences which compliment your brand
- Inspire Collaborative Customer-Centric Cultures Internally: Power the employee experience for improved mindsets which position CX at the center of strategy
- Re-Engineer Automation & Technology: Embrace new opportunities through tech tools and apps without losing the human touch
- Blended Customer Journeys & Working In A Hybrid World: Effective methods for seamless transitions across online and offline contact channels and hybrid working
- Integrate Journeys Across Multiple Channels: Craft a smooth blend of multiple channels to use across every consumer touchpoint for perfect omnichannel journeys
- Actionable Customer Insights: Harness customer research analytics and data to design outstanding customer programs which reflect the voice of the customer
- Demonstrate Commercial Value & ROI: Monitor and monetize the strategic value of CX through savvy measurement for long-term buy-in into your customer strategies
- Thrive In Adversity With Flexible CX Strategies: Practical advice to mitigate risk and future-proof CX strategies which can adapt in uncertain times
- Retain & Build Your Customer Base: Bring consumer confidence back with innovative customer journeys for high retention rates and repeat business
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
27 Cross-Sector Customer Professionals