Change and unpredictability are the only constants for the data-driven advertising market in 2023. So what ID solutions are media buyers committing to in the face of browser revisions and looming regulations? How are they using the new generation of Retail Media Networks and ad-supported CTV as each builds even more walled gardens? How are they reconciling their incompatibilities and measuring consistently? How are they addressing brand erosion and clutter with upper-funnel investment that drives performance as well? And how are they meeting consumer and marketer expectations for more personalized, relevant digital experiences at all touchpoints?
So, what’s the plan?
The Data and Programmatic Insider Summit will explore:
- Which ID solutions are buyers buying?
- Navigating Retail Media Networks
- Measuring across CTV/OTT platforms
- Personalizing the Programmatic ad experience
- Building the better first-party data strategy
- Making programmatic OOH work
At the summer Data and Programmatic Insider Summit, some of the biggest media buyers and planners are asked to show their work and share their plans. Through the Insider Summit recipe of case studies, purpose-driven discussions, and open roundtables, the event surfaces the strategies and tactics marketers are putting in place now to future-proof their digital ad plans.
Why attend the event?
- Unparalleled access and knowledge sharing with the leading minds in the industry
- Morning Sessions – a marketers & buyers-only agenda of peers sharing with peers their best practices, case studies, and newest tactics which can all be applied to your marketing strategies
- Noon Roundtables – open, off the record, discussions of the morning’s topics and how they relate to marketers’ own business and experience
- Afternoon Activities allow attendees to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings while forming relationships that last well beyond the conference
- Cocktails and evening dinners bring the group together over casual conversations and delicious meals
- Add to the narrative to drive your channel forward as a key component of marketing campaigns within your company and the industry
- Unlimited access to stay in touch with the office: WiFi-enabled conference room and quiet office area; opportunities in the morning to stay up to date at the office; afternoon five-hour break in order to stay on top of duties
- Congenial, relaxed experience. Attendees are working together to move the industry forward
- Enhance your digital marketing initiatives with new solutions learned and partnerships gained