DigiMarCon Cruise 2022 is your chance to…
- Hear from some of the most audacious and thought-provoking speakers in the digital marketing, media, and advertising industry.
- Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
- Network with thought leaders, collaborate with your peers, and build your professional network.
The 8th annual DigiMarCon Cruise, the Premier Digital Marketing, Media and Advertising Conference At Sea returns March 31st to April 3rd, 2022. Join your peers for 7 days jam-packed with digital marketing best practices, latest trends, practical solutions, strategy, and networking onboard the Royal Caribbean ‘Mariner of the Seas’ Cruise Ship, departing Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida sailing to CocoCay and Nassau, Bahamas and back.
This year’s edition will feature topics such as:
- Digital Strategy
- Web Experience Management
- Usability / Design
- Mobile Marketing & Retargeting
- Customer Engagement
- User Acquisition
- Social Media Marketing
- Targeting & Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Data Science & Big Data
- Web Analytics & A/B Testing
- Email Marketing
Innovators, senior marketers and branders, entrepreneurs, digital executives and professionals, web & mobile strategists, designers and web project managers, business leaders, business developers, agency executives and their teams, and anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
“One of the things I like about this conference, I find I don’t take enough time out for myself and this way I was able to learn and take a really cool business trip and relax so it was really the ultimate putting these things together, the business and the pleasure. I like that very much.”
Ronell Smith, Content Strategist, Moz
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Past Speakers include:
Michael Brenner, Marketing Insider Group;
Rebecca Corliss, HubSpot;
Rand Fishkin, Moz;
Loni Stark, Adobe, and many others...