Digital marketing is at a crossroads. This hyper-digital world is not a temporary reality that will disappear with the pandemic – it is here to stay. Attend the 11th Annual Digital Marketing for Financial Services Canada Summit and benchmark with hundreds of like-minded industry peers. Delve into inspired case studies playing out in real-time.
Hear best practices from thought leaders and award-winning brands, like Mastercard, TD, Wells Fargo, RBC, EQ Bank, Prudential, Vanguard, BMO, Sun Life, and 40+ more!
Take advantage of this virtual, 2-day offering to interact with thought leaders, experts, and professionals from across Canada. Share best practices and gain insights to drive conversion and build customer loyalty.
Discover how the visionaries and leaders behind the world’s most iconic financial services brands are constantly innovating to stay ahead of the curve. Gain crucial insights to maximize your digital ROI and drive brand engagement. Uncover how to implement proven strategies by examining in-depth case studies and engaging in exclusive panel discussions. Connect with 40+ senior digital marketing leaders and benchmark your marketing strategies against them.
The 11th Annual Digital Marketing for Financial Services Canada Summit connects you with exclusive knowledge at the touch of a button.
In addition to this leading-edge content, the virtual experience offers you key benefits, including:
- LIVE interactive sessions with enhanced Q&A, polls, and learning
- Break-out groups on specialized topics to turbocharged peer-to-peer learning
- Networking with industry leadership you wouldn’t otherwise have access to
- On-demand workshops Keynotes and panels that can be viewed anytime, 24/7 (available for you to reference after the event)
- A virtual exhibit hall with special offers from sponsors
- Less travel and time away from work = more convenience
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Nicole German, Global Head & Vice President, Enterprise Digital Marketing, Sales & Growth, Scotiabank;
Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, Content Marketing Institute;
Tawnya Zwicker, Marketing Manager, Vanguard