After two years of virtual learning and networking, it’s time to unite the travel industry in person again to plan their post-pandemic bounce back together.
Now more than ever digital and marketing leaders need to put cutting-edge strategies and tools to work to drive commercial stability. Balancing regaining traveler trust, rebuilding the travel industry, and driving the commercial viability of your business in the backdrop of global instability isn’t easy, but you’ve got this.
With inspirational keynotes, small-group interactive learning, fun networking events, and hundreds of peers to connect with, the Digital Travel Summit re-opens its gates.
Here, you will discover how digital and marketing leaders from Europe’s top travel companies are:
- Building digital-first strategies to respond to customer preferences in real-time
- Reducing reliance on third parties to drive direct sales and build customer loyalty
- Leveraging innovative tools to reduce friction across the booking process and improve CX
What to expect from the conference?
- Connecting you to digital and marketing leaders from top travel companies – Where you really find out what the leading travel companies are doing to ready their digital initiatives for today and tomorrow.
- Engaging and immersive experiences – Take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all the great minds in the audience as well as the speakers.
- Focused on your travel industry-specific digital and marketing needs – An agenda based on 50+ research interviews with digital and marketing leaders from top travel companies to ensure every challenge and opportunity you face is addressed.
“I was able to meet with other forward-thinking and inspirational marketers and learn from their experiences of delivering market-leading consumer campaigns. I walked away with a number of actionable ideas.”
Jenna Steggles, Global Campaign Manager, Virgin Atlantic Airways
“I love the restricted access to digital senior leaders and the highly strategic and interactive agenda – it enables me to address the biggest challenges and opportunities I am facing right now with my peers.”
Rufino Pérez, Chief Operations Officer & Global Transformation Leader, NH Hotels
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.