eCommerce Expo connects over 9500 eCommerce retailers and brands with providers of the eCommerce technologies. Along with the event’s inspirational conference programme, eCommerce Expo offers exhibitors two days of networking and lead generation For 2018, eCommerce Expo aims to be a groundbreaking edition thanks to its new partnership with CloserStill Media.
The two-day summit will once again be taking place alongside Technology for Marketing but there is another show alongside it! Ad:tech, an event for advertising technology will now take place alongside both events creating a destination event that mirrors the convergence of eCommerce, advertising technology, and marketing technology.
Read the event’s vital statistics below!
- 91% of visitors in 2017 intend to visit in 2018 – the earlier you book, the sooner you can engage with them
- 42% of all visitors’ main objective is to source new products, services, and technologies
- 55% of visitors gave a 4/5 rating when asked if their objective to meet new suppliers and source new products were met at the event
- 31% have a budget over 250k+ (4% increase YoY)
- Over 15% have a budget of over £1 million
- More exhibitors than ever before re-booked for eCommerce Expo 2018 while still at the show in 2017
- Over 2000 VIPs in 2018
“We’ve been exhibiting at eCommerce Expo for at least four years. Some really good quality leads – probably this year the quality of the delegates is even better than what we would have expected. I am really excited about a few leads I got yesterday. Being here is fundamental to increase brand awareness: When visitors come to see all the companies within our sector, they see us standing alongside. We’ve already booked for next year”
Sales Director, Visualsoft
“Meeting with a lot of retailers have been very exciting as it helped identifying plenty of opportunities. Very good quality of encounters. Also accidental: I was queuing to get coffee, I turn around and I see a woman sitting in the stand looking pretty bored, so I start chatting with her while waiting for my coffee, and it turns out to be an incredible opportunity for her business to help mine in terms of driving leads!”
Pre-Sales Director, Jacada
Neil Roberts, Head of Digital, Eurostar;
Gerry White, SEO Consultant, Just Eat;
Nicola Millard, Head of Customer Insights & Futures, BT; and many others...