After two years of virtual learning and networking, it’s time to unite the industry in person again.
More than ever, retailers and brands need to maintain the momentum following the unprecedented growth in eCommerce over the past few years. They must make the right decisions about what they buy and who they partner with to achieve their goals – those are hard decisions to make.
eTail Nordic awaits its attendees with inspirational keynotes, small-group interactive learning, fun networking events, and hundreds of peers to connect with.
Here will you discover how leaders from the Nordic’s top retailers and brands are:
- Optimizing omnichannel strategies to transform customer journeys
- Super-charging customer experiences to build loyalty and attract new audiences
- Aligning the digital and physical worlds to exceed today’s consumer expectations
- Leveraging the latest fulfillment strategies and tech to revolutionize the post-purchase experience
- Embracing digital innovations for hyper-personalized customer engagement
Benchmark Your Strategies For:
- Maintaining momentum after unprecedented recent eCommerce growth, when there is so much future uncertainty
- Transforming the role of stores post-Covid and adapting your omnichannel strategies for maximum customer impact
- Bringing your brand to life and creating memorable online and in-store interactions through digital innovations
- Driving sustainable environmental and social practices that support the economic growth of your business
- Meeting your customers’ expectations for convenience with fulfillment realities and sustainability goals in mind
“So many interesting presentations on highly relevant topics, plus a nice collaborative atmosphere to meet new people.”
Chief Marketing Officer, Apoteket
Carro Sundqvist, Head of Change & Implementation, H&M Group;
Jacob Bojsen, Global eCommerce Director, Electrolux;
Charlotte Haue, Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, Lauritz.com; and many others...