Following sell-out conferences in 2018 & 2019, with attendees from every corner of the continent, European Women in Technology is returning to Amsterdam for two days of interesting insights.
The Women in Technology series enables the sector to connect, learn, and act on gender diversity by sharing the experiences of industry leaders and developing women’s skills, both soft and technical. The conference opens people’s minds to new ideas and pushes the boundaries.
Through inspirational keynote speakers, personal, and career development workshops, technical classes and networking opportunities, this conference provides necessary content to progress and flourish in the tech sector.
Why should you attend the event?
- Hear and learn from successful people in tech about championing women, the importance of female role models, accelerating your career, getting into the boardroom, and much more.
- Join a lively and friendly community of people working in the sector with networking opportunities.
- Make sure you’re up to speed on emerging technology and the latest trends or get coding in deep-dive sessions. Prepare to learn in detail about innovation within tech, IoT and machine earning, virtual and augmented reality, cybersecurity and pursuing a technical focused career.
- Learn how to build confidence, use the right body language and market yourself in the event’s empowering workshops.
- The summit covers business strategies including how to attract and retain top talent, digital transformation, how to build successful teams, fundraising as a startup and leadership tips.
Who should attend the event?
- Professionals wishing to push workforce diversity to the forefront of their agenda
- Industry leaders looking to gain insight into retaining and developing female talent
- HR professionals looking to improve their company culture
- Women working in technology aiming to advance their career
- Women starting out in the technology sector looking for inspiration, ideas, and connections
“A must-attend for all women in Tech!”
Customer Success Manager, Autodesk
“You leave empowered, inspired and ready to take on any challenge!”
Analytics Manager, Expedia
“This was an inspiring event. We heard from a lot of great thinkers and leaders in the industry and I came away feeling motivated.”
Engineering Manager, GoCompare
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.