Get ready — it’s almost here. Connect with experts, see the latest tech in action, and sharpen your skills as you build your own Next ’21 experience.
What can you expect from Google Cloud Next ’21?
- Featured — Engage, learn, and be inspired as industry leaders share news, insights, and customer success in keynotes and spotlights, live Q&As, and live demos
- AI and ML — Harness and scale the power of AI and Machine Learning to transform your business digitally
- Application Development — Explore how to develop, test, deploy, and run applications faster without compromising reliability and security
- Application Modernization — Build and optimize apps across hybrid and multicloud environments with a managed, open platform for consistent development and operations at scale
- Business Application Platform — Speed up the pace of innovation with no-code development, API management, and automation
- Data Analytics — Generate instant insights from data at any scale with a serverless, fully managed platform that significantly simplifies analytics
- Databases — Deliver new features and applications faster at the highest levels of security, availability, reliability, and global scale with Google databases
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion — Foster inclusion and build community through inspirational, technical, and business discussions on the value and impact of DEI
- Google Workspace — Empower your people to effectively connect, create, and collaborate — so your company can take on what’s next with confidence
- Industry Transformation — Improve efficiency and agility, reduce cost, participate in new business models, and capture new market opportunities in your industry
- Infrastructure — Migrate to Google Cloud to increase the agility and performance of your storage, networking, compute, VMware, SAP, and other workloads
- Security — Detect, investigate, and respond to online threats to help protect your business
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud;
Sarah Weldon, Product Manager, Translation, Google Cloud;
Kelsey Hightower, Principal Engineer, Google Cloud; and many others...