GPeC Summit returns to in-person events with an outstanding lineup of speakers, 100% practical content, and networking among the Romanian Digital community.
Why join the GPeC Summit in May?
- You have access to some of the best international speakers – experts with extensive experience in the field, for the first time in Romania;
- Learn, get inspired, and go home with new ideas to put into practice – find out everything about current and future trends in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing so you can be one step ahead of the competition;
- At GPeC you will not attend boring sales pitches – all you get is hands-on content;
- You get a quintessential mix of detailed information – the GPeC Conference (May 30) shows you an overview, while the GPeC Courses (May 31) delve deeper into the topics;
- High-level networking – GPeC SUMMIT days are designed to facilitate networking, the participants are C-Level representatives of the most important companies in E-Commerce, Retail, and Digital;
- You get leads and contacts at GPeC Expo – whether you’re an e-commerce service provider or an online shop, GPeC Expo is where the two camps meet, exchange contacts, and discuss business. GPeC Expo takes place in parallel with the GPeC Conference, throughout the day of 30 May;
- You socialize and have a great time at the GPeC Networking Party in a premium location – look forward to meeting the Digital Market elite in person (again) on the evening of 30th May, at the Aria TNB restaurant;
- Join the GPeC Community – a network dedicated to people in the Digital ecosystem where you have access to useful resources, practical advice, service recommendations, and contacts for everything you need in your online business.
What to expect from GPeC SUMMIT 30-31 May
- 30 May, National Theatre of Bucharest – GPeC Conference: 1 full day of conference about E-Commerce and Online Marketing, among local and international experts;
- 30 May, National Theatre of Bucharest – GPeC Expo: Takes place in parallel with the GPeC Conference – GPeC Expo is the place where e-commerce services providers can showcase their solutions to online shops and obtain leads from them;
- 30 May, Aria TNB – GPeC Networking Party: In the evening after the Conference, attendees meet up, socialize, and share the joy of meeting (again) in person with the Digital elite after 2 years of online events;
- 31 May, Hotel Sheraton, Bucharest – Intensive Courses & Avinash Kaushik’s Masterclass: Get ready for 5 intensive courses x 6 hours focused on the most important aspects in E-Commerce & Online Marketing held by some of the best Romanian trainers + 1 4-hours Masterclass by Avinash Kaushik;
- During both GPeC SUMMIT days, you have dedicated breaks when you can grab a coffee and do some networking with industry representatives of E-Commerce and Digital Marketing companies.
- All the sessions – Courses / Masterclass / Workshops – take place at the same time in parallel, therefore you have to choose only one of the modules;
- The Courses and Workshops are held exclusively in ROMANIAN, the Avinash Kaushik Masterclass will be held fully in ENGLISH;
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
25+ Speakers Romanian & International