MarTech is a vendor-agnostic forum for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organizations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations.
Attendees can explore a cross-pollinating environment that transcends the traditional boundaries between marketing and IT and encourages creative collaboration across the organization. The conference is for the growing community of senior-level, hybrid professionals who are both marketing-savvy and tech-savvy: marketing technologists, creative technologists, growth hackers, data scientists, and digital strategists.
Not every organization is ready for marketing, technology, and management to converge. The event’s mission is to enable the present and future leaders who recognize the synergies between these disciplines to drive change and demonstrate the power of a united Martech tribe.
- A blended curriculum of marketing, technology, and management topics that unearths new possibilities, reveals emerging opportunities and affirms the work you do.
- Three incredibly intense days of sessions and networking; an unequaled chance to meet your peers and connect with leading marketing technology vendors.
- Designed for hybrid leaders charged with breaking down silos and assembling marketing technology stacks that deliver exceptional results for their organizations.
- A dynamic, intelligent community that will help accelerate your career and empower you to become a stronger, more confident professional.
- Focused on any particular vertical or industry (MarTech believes that revelations can come from unexpected places).
- A place to learn how to manage any particular tool or technology (if you want that, the event suggests a vendor-specific show).
- Beholden to one software or professional services firm looking to hock its wares (its singular focus is your experience, not making next quarter’s sales quota).
“Marketing, technology, and management were silos of the past. Marketing technology management — MarTech — is the fabric of the future.”
Scott Brinker, MarTech Program Chair, and Editor of chiefmartec.com
Below you can see brands that attend the MarTech conference:
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Amongst previous attendees there were:
Shawn Goodin, Marketing CTO, JP Morgan,
Meagen Eisenberg, Chief Marketing Officer, MongoDB,
Mayur Gupta, VP Innovation, Growth & Marketing, Spotify, and many more...