Microsoft Ignite will help you get insights and skills from technology leaders and practitioners shaping the future of cloud, data, business intelligence, teamwork, and productivity. Immerse yourself with the latest tools, tech, and experiences that matter, and hear the latest updates and ideas directly from the experts.
- Gain new skills: From demos to keynotes, learn about new tech in a way that speaks to you. Plus, get access to the latest updates and developments across Microsoft’s products and solutions.
- Meet the experts: Connect with subject-matter experts who build and support the products and services you use every day. Network with your peers and share best practices—all under one roof.
- Discover new tech: Explore the latest tools and technology through a variety of experiences, including hands-on demos, Microsoft Mechanics studio sessions, attendee hangouts, and time in the community lounge.
Dive deep into learning. Choose from hundreds of sessions for tech professionals of all kinds, covering topics including:
- Datacenter modernization
- Cloud modern app development
- Azure AI
- Running Azure at scale
- Intelligent communications
- Securing the enterprise
- Teamwork solutions
- Simplified IT management
- Sales and marketing applications
- Empowering first-line workers
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Enabling creativity in the workforce
- Customer/Field service applications
- Finance and operations applications
- Modern desktop and devices
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
25,000 individuals focused on software development, security, architecture, and IT