SaaStock is a global community of software as a service (SaaS) founders, executives, and investors. Its mission is to help SaaS companies to gain traction, grow, and scale. The team wants to achieve this by bringing the leaders of SaaS together at the annual conferences in Europe, North America, Latin America, and APAC. To keep adding value year-round, the community organizes quarterly SaaS meetups in cities all over the world, continuously share actionable learnings from the best minds in SaaS, and connect the global SaaS community online.
SaaStock has purposefully built a curated agenda of intensive content and networking opportunities, to equip you with the tools to achieve the success you’re working so hard to achieve. At SaaStock Remote, 3000+ SaaS professionals, just like you, will come together to break down barriers and champion growth as we transition into a hybrid world.
- Learn from industry leaders — Learn from your SaaS heroes as they take to the online stage, delivering intensive, actionable learnings focused on transitioning into a hybrid world.
- Network with your peers — You’ll have two days dedicated to growing your network. Connect with your peers with one-to-one video calls, become a thought-leader on the community app, and maximize results by pre-booking meetings.
- Build your pipeline — Whether you’re looking for business leads or potential new hires, start 2021 the right way by adding SaaStock to your calendar.
- Founders — Learn from those who are a few steps ahead on the same path. Make valuable connections with fellow founders and the leading SaaS-focused investors.
- Execs — Actionable insights and guidance from the leading experts across multiple SaaS disciplines. VP and C-level networking. Learn from the successes and failures of others.
- Investors — Boost deal flow by powering through a year’s worth of qualified, SaaS-only founder meetings in two days. Learn best practices to pass on to your portfolio companies.
- Startups — Find the best mentors, investors, partners, and customers for your SaaS business – all in one place. Take the learnings back and watch your business take off.
The event also offers networking sessions on 3 – 4 March, during which you can connect with your peers.
“The SaaS phenomenon in Europe is gaining momentum. There is a critical mass of founders that can come together and share the experience. SaaStock is the catalyst for this movement.”
Philippe Botteri, Partner, Accel Partners
“It’s really important to learn from our peers, this is a craft business. There is nothing like learning from fellow founders and executives.”
Mark Organ, CEO, Influitive
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.