SPFest brings to you leading experts in SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, and Azure. Whether you are new to SharePoint or an experienced power user, admin or developer, SharePoint Fest has content designed to fit your experience level and area of interest. The event’s workshops and sessions are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers, Microsoft MVPs, Microsoft Regional Directors, and Microsoft engineers.
At SPFest, the subject matter is divided into tracks and each session is designated for beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert. Tracks are offered for the following subjects: Office 365, Azure / o365 Development, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Search, Content Management, Power Users, Business Value, Implementation/Administration, Flow/Workflow, Business Intelligence, SharePoint Development, and more. Choose one complete learning track or mix and match based on what content best meets you and your organization’s current needs!
Why attend SPFest?
- The technical classes and workshops at SPFest are focused on practical techniques and practices you can put to work today!
- The expanded five-day SharePoint conference allows for more topics and additional expert speakers from the community!
- Get answers to your questions in the classroom, or as you mingle with speakers and peers at coffee breaks or at the evening cocktail reception!
- Bring a group of IT pros, developers, and power users to improve your whole organization’s skills!
- See how the Microsoft SharePoint ecosystem is growing and evolving by speaking with technical experts from the local Microsoft field and diverse channels within the Microsoft Partner Network all in the exhibit hall!
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.