SMSS is a conference choice for social media, digital marketing, and communications professionals across industries.
Here you can learn some of the best practices in social media marketing from today’s most successful brands. Work collaboratively with other attendees and the guidance of a trainer to apply the latest tools and technologies in social media to your strategy. Leave with practical, tangible takeaways, resources, and templates.
Meet other in-house practitioners with challenges just like yours — and learn how they are overcoming them. You’ll benefit from a room full of senior-level marketers dedicated to finding solutions to the toughest challenges in marketing.
Every program features all-new case studies and all new brands, ensuring you’re hearing the latest trends. The speakers share their secrets to help you generate fresh, winning ideas for your social programs.
Six reasons to attend the summit:
- Learn the nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position your brand for success.
- Assess and audit your current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions, and peer-to-peer learning.
- Revitalize your strategy framework as brand practitioners walk you step-by-step through successful case studies.
- Cultivate your arsenal of tools, resources, and connections to champion a social media transformation back at your company.
- Experience a unique gathering of senior-level, cross-industry marketers. See what’s driving success at different types of companies that can inspire innovation on your own.
- Accelerate your career and your role within your company by learning to streamline your processes and improve your existing skills set.
“Came a long way for this summit! Well worth the trip and learning. The speakers are well versed in their respective areas and industries and that showed in their workshops.”
Moganapriya Sandiramogan, Assistant Director, Corporate Communications, Singapore Prison Service
“This summit is exactly what I needed: an opportunity to come up for air, look at the bigger picture and push my own thinking.”
Taylor Bridgers, Sr. Account Manager, Moxie
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Brandi Briggs, Social Media Director, AT&T;
Eric Gray, Sr. Director of Content & Engagement, Universal Parks & Resorts;
Lauren Powell, Digital Analytics & Social Listening Manager, PepsiCo; and many others...