The Texas Conference for Women provides connection, motivation, networking, inspiration and skill building for thousands of Texas women each year.
The mission of the Conference for Women is to promote, communicate, and amplify the influence of women in the workplace and beyond. At the event’s annual nonpartisan, nonprofit conferences, thousands of active professionals come together to connect, renew, and find inspiration in the community.
Texas Conference for Women is committed to helping close the pay gap, eliminate gender discrimination, and achieve parity in company leadership and on corporate boards. The conference aims to inspire the next generation through its Young Women’s program.
The Conference for Women harnesses the collective wisdom, experience, and energy of inspirational women and men of all ages and backgrounds in service of our values: supporting and giving back to its growing nationwide community.
The Conference offers incredible opportunities for business networking, professional development, and personal growth. The non-profit, non-partisan event features inspirational keynote speakers, skill-building breakout sessions and ample opportunities to develop new relationships with other women. With sessions ranging from personal finance to health and wellness to career advancement, this unique event offers something for everyone.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Connect and network with thousands of women from across Texas
- Find new clients, business partners and colleagues through networking opportunities
- Learn applicable skills and tools from both nationally recognized speakers and Texas leaders
- Build an unparalleled professional network
- Find information and motivation to thrive in any circumstance
At the Texas Conference for Women, you’ll learn how to:
- Lead people and organizations to success
- Make a successful career switch
- Start or manage a small business
- Deal with change
- Market yourself
- Communicate effectively
- Take control of your finances
- Manage your personal health and stress
- Balance work/life demands
- And much more!
“I was unprepared for a conference that spoke so directly to me. I was thoroughly impressed by the broad range of topics that address women early in their careers, struggling through mid-careers and further along in their lives.”
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.