The WINConference inspires, provides context, tools, knowledge, and a generous network of support for women to contribute authentically, integrating their feminine values and global awareness into all that they do. WIN inspires companies to become inclusive, conscious, and global. It also inspires women to step up to the next level in the world, in their careers, and in their lives.
The WINConference is about business, how to run the world and companies in a more integrated fashion and where women’s voices are heard. It is about realizing their individual and collective dreams.
WIN is a safe space where transformation becomes possible. It may spark something in you that allows you to embark on a new journey or continue the one you are on with increased clarity and vitality. You learn to contribute new ideas with increased impact, take on deeper responsibility from new perspectives and find refreshed purpose to make things happen.
WINConference participants say they come back with:
- Increased motivation and clarity
- A sense that everything is possible
- Confidence to make bolder and better decisions
- Skills to mentor other colleagues or their teams
- Inspiration to start new projects
- Confidence that it is possible to integrate feminine values
- A network to provide support, motivation, and courage
- An influential network to do business with
- Readiness to take on new responsibilities
- Courage to make bolder decisions
- The willingness to become role models
- Feeling engaged, inspired, and complete
- The imagination to take action within their companies, their communities, and for themselves
”It is so inspiring to meet so many women who are both ambitious in their careers and energized by a love of life.”
Professor Michael Kimmel, Department of Sociology, Stony Brook University, New York
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Previous Speakers included:
Kristin Engvig, Norwegian, Founder & President of WIN;
Michel Landel, CEO Sodexo;
Hugh Welsh, General Counsel & President DSM North America;
Svein Tore Holsether, CEO Yara International;
Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse, founder of Maison Shalom; and many more...