In 2021, World Summit AI returns to Amsterdam to bring the global AI community, the world-class AI brains, and unique energy it is renowned for to celebrate it’s 5th year under the theme “AI with Impact.” Celebrating 5 years of World Summit AI, a ‘super summit’ emerges, by combining three of WSAI world-leading brands together; World Summit AI, Intelligent Health (on the 12th October only), and the launch of TMinus30 – the new InspiredMinds summit on climate and the future of food and agriculture. This exclusive summit will take place at the historic Beurs van Berlage in central Amsterdam, will be limited to 1000 people, and will present a lineup of the very best of the last 5 years’ speakers.
WSAI will also be launching the World AI Awards, an independent awards focused on world-leading AI innovation with impact.
WSAI is a leading and internationally renowned AI summit gathering the global AI ecosystem of Enterprise, BigTech, Startups, Investors, and Science. Attendees gather every year in Amsterdam to tackle the most burning AI issues and set the global AI agenda.
CEOs, CTOs, heads of AI, scientists, technologists, academics, startups, and investors from every corner of the globe will join at the exclusive physical summit and online via the summit’s global platform.
Both the physical and online summit will follow the exact same format:
- Curated 121 meetings using WSAI’s AI-powered matchmaking tool – physically there will be managed meeting points and online there will be a camera on meetings
- Plenary sessions live and streamed to the platform with mind-blowing speakers and world leaders
- Table talks – curated, board room style meetings both in-person and online – private or public and always managed in a safe way
- Masterclass sessions – workshops with a difference – the speakers will be giving private masterclasses to small groups at the physical summit and online
- Host an awards table at the World AI Awards on the 12th of October
- Access the all-new ‘super summit’ streams at Intelligent Health and Tminus30.
“A whirlwind 2 days of talks from some of the biggest names in AI including Yann Lecun from Facebook, hands-on workshops & networking opportunities. A cutting-edge look at the future of AI and a space where the biggest players in the game could meet and network. Wow!”
Director at Digital Plus
“Great event where enterprise and academia meet to join forces and push the limits of AI even further”
Senior Scientist at Philips
*Given the ever-changing status of the Coronavirus pandemic, the schedules of several events are changing. To see their latest updates, please visit each event’s respective website.
Previous speakers included:
Cassie Kozyrkov, Chief Decision Scientist, Google;
Manuela M. Veloso, Head, JPMorgan Chase AI Research;
Zhang Tong, Executive Director of AI Lab, Tencent; and many others...